Campus Walk Apartments Application
The Campus Walk Apartments contract is a 12-month contract. The tenant must, throughout occupancy, be enrolled at the university.
2023-2024 Sophomores & Upperclassmen
Application opens January 30th, 2023 at 9AM.
- Log into the student housing portal.
- Choose sophomore & upperclassman in the top bar.
- Select this application: Campus Walk 2023-2024.
- Complete the following sections: room selection, profile setup, contract, application fee payment agreement (non-refundable*, billed to bursar account).
- Visit the application confirmation section to confirm your booking.
*The $100 application fee is non-refundable, even if you cancel your contract prior to July 1, 2021.
Once you’ve signed in your contract, you will not be able to change your selection. Room changes will be available after fall semester begins.
Since the duration of the Campus Walk housing contract is for 12 months and lease renewal is available, apartments will likely already have tenants present when new residents arrive. If you’re a new resident to Campus Walk, please keep in mind that common areas, including the kitchen, living, dining, and laundry areas, in your apartment may already be in use. The cleanliness of those areas is the responsibility of the residents.