- You will need your student ID for check in. Your student ID serves as your building and room key. If you do not have one, go to the student ID center prior to arrival to your building.
- If you’re living in a residence hall or residential college, you will check in at the front desk of your building unless otherwise instructed. Northgate residents will go to the RH1 front desk for check in. Campus Walk residents will go to the Campus Walk office.
- Move In Checklists
- Cleaning Your Space
- Renter’s Insurance
- Parking Guidelines
- Building Directions
Move In Schedule
Groovin’ at Move In 2021 will occur over a 3 to 4 day period during the week of August 16, 2021. Specific Groovin’ at Move In dates will be released soon. Classes begin on Monday, August 23, 2021. Move In appointment times will be utilized, and appointments will be available in all buildings for each day of Groovin’ at Move In. Move In appointment sign-up will be available in July once the room change option closes.
Move In for all registered Sorority Recruitment participants will occur on Saturday, August 14, 2021. Move In appointment times will be utilized. Move In appointment sign-up will be available in July once the room change option closes.
- Information Regarding Tide Rebel Laundry
- Information Regarding an Optional Carpet Service
- Information Regarding Lofting Beds