- Every student will be required to have a move-in appointment in order to complete the online check-in process and move into their assigned residence hall or apartment. Students without a move-in appointment, or students arriving prior to their move-in appointment, will not be permitted to move-in. There will be no exceptions.
- You will need your student ID. Your student ID serves as your building and room key. If you do not have one, go to the student ID center prior to arrival to your building.
- Students will utilize online check-in to check themselves into their room or apartment. Once you have arrived on campus during your designated move-in appointment time, login to the Student Housing Portal and select Check-in from the red menu bar. Once you have completed the online check-in process, access to your room will be activated on your student ID.
- Move-in Checklists
- Cleaning Your Space
- Renter’s Insurance
- Parking Guidelines
- Building Directions
- Fall 2022 FAQs Coming Soon!
- General Move-in Information
Groovin’ at Move-in 2022 will occur Monday, August 15, and Tuesday, August 16, 2022. Classes begin on Monday, August 22, 2022. Move-in appointment times will be utilized, and appointments will be available in all buildings for both days of Groovin’ at Move-in. Move-in appointment sign-up will be available in July once the room change option closes.
Move-in for all registered Sorority Recruitment participants will occur on Thursday, August 11, and Friday, August 12, 2022. Move-in for all new incoming freshman Honors College members will be Saturday, August 13, 2022. Move-in appointment times will be utilized. Move-in appointment sign-up will be available in July once the room change option closes.
- Information Regarding Tide Rebel Laundry
- Information Regarding an Optional Carpet Service
- Information Regarding Lofting Beds