- You will need your student ID for check in. Your student ID serves as your building and room key. If you do not have one, go to the student ID center prior to arrival to your building.
- If you’re living in a residence hall or residential college, you will check in at the front desk of your building unless otherwise instructed. Northgate residents will go to the RH1 front desk for check in. Campus Walk residents will go to the Campus Walk office.
- Volunteer for Groovin’ at Move In
- Move In Checklists
- Cleaning Your Space
- Renter’s Insurance
- Parking Guidelines
- Building Directions
Move In Schedules & Additional Information
Move-in for the Fall 2020 semester is scheduled for Aug. 15-21. Student Housing will facilitate move-in through an online, appointment-based system over the seven-day period. Programs that require an early move-in timeframe are being notified through Student Housing, which will provide details about early arrival needs and dates.
Students will be expected to wear face coverings and be limited to no more than two guests per resident who can accompany them during move-in. The number of volunteers will be significantly reduced this year and will not be able to assist with moving personal items. All procedures will follow social distancing and other public health guidelines.
Student Housing will share additional details soon through direct communication to all 2020-21 residents.
- Fall 2020 Housing FAQs
- Information Regarding Tide Rebel Laundry
- Information Regarding an Optional Carpeting Service
- Information Regarding Lofting Beds