- You will need your student ID for check in. Your student ID serves as your building and room key. If you do not have one, go to the student ID center prior to arrival to your building.
- If you’re living in a residence hall or residential college, you will check in at the front desk of your building unless otherwise instructed. Northgate residents will go to the RH1 front desk for check in. Campus Walk residents will go to the Campus Walk office.
- Volunteer for Groovin’ at Move In
- Move In Checklists
- Cleaning Your Space
- Renter’s Insurance Info
- Parking Guidelines
- Building Directions
Move In Schedules & Additional Information
Services Offered by Our Partners
- Lofts – Lofts LLC
- For safety purposes, we do not allow students to bring their own lofts or use cinder blocks or risers to raise beds. Students may only use lofts from our approved loft vendor in our facilities. Students are able to bunk beds themselves using bunking pins (from the front desk) and a rubber mallet.
- The priority deadline to order lofts for Fall 2019 move in is July 1. Orders received after July 1 will be filled according to availability.
- Carpets – OCM
- Carpets are delivered to residents’ rooms on August 14.
- Deadline to order for Fall 2019: July 30
- Available carpet sizes
- 6’x9′: Quad suites in Luckyday Residential College & Residential College South; Room Type P in Residence Halls 2 & 3
- 7’x12′: Single rooms in Burns, Luckyday Residential College, Minor, Pittman, Residence Hall 1, Residential College South; Double rooms in Deaton; Room Types A, B, D, E, F, G, J, K, L, N in Residence Halls 2 & 3
- 9’x12′: Double rooms in Brown, Crosby, Hefley, Stewart
- 10’x12′: Double rooms in Burns, Luckyday Residential College, Minor, Pittman, Residence Hall 1, Residential College South, Stockard-Martin; Large double rooms in Stockard-Martin (rooms ending in 01,06,13,18); Room Type H in Residence Hall 2; Room Types C, M, & Q in Residence Halls 2 & 3
- You’ll need to clean your carpet regularly, so you’ll need a vacuum cleaner.
- A portion of the proceeds from sales of carpets is donated to our student fund.
- Linens & Towels – Ole Miss Bookstore
- Deadline to order for Fall 2019: TBA
- Available linen sizes
- A portion of the proceeds from sales of linens and towels is donated to our student fund.
- Laundry Service – Rebel Laundry
- Move-In Shipping/Summer Shipping & Storage – Campus Package Center