- Every student will be required to have a move-in appointment in order to complete the online check-in process and move into their assigned residence hall or apartment. Students without a move-in appointment, or students arriving prior to their move-in appointment, will not be permitted to move-in. There will be no exceptions.
- You will need your student ID. Your student ID serves as your building and room key. If you do not have one, go to the student ID center prior to arrival to your building.
- Students will utilize online check-in to check themselves into their room or apartment. Once you have arrived on campus during your designated move-in appointment time, login to the Student Housing Portal and select Check-in from the red menu bar. Once you have completed the online check-in process, access to your room will be activated on your student ID.
- Move In Checklists
- Cleaning Your Space
- Renter’s Insurance
- Parking Guidelines
- Building Directions
Move In Schedule
Groovin’ at Move In 2021 will occur Wednesday, August 18 through Friday, August 20, 2021. Classes begin on Monday, August 23, 2021. Move In appointment times will be utilized, and appointments will be available in all buildings for each day of Groovin’ at Move-in. Move In appointment sign-up will be available in July once the room change option closes. Any student with a fall assignment can move in without a move-in appointment on Saturday, August 21 or Sunday, August 22, 2021.
Move In for all registered Sorority Recruitment participants will occur on Saturday, August 14, 2021. Move In appointment times will be utilized. Move In appointment sign-up will be available in July once the room change option closes.
- Information Regarding Tide Rebel Laundry
- Information Regarding an Optional Carpet Service
- Information Regarding Lofting Beds