2018 Groovin’ at Move In Schedule
Wednesday, August 15
Campus Walk Apartments
Martin Hall Floors 3, 5, 7, 9, 11
Residence Hall 2
Residence Hall 3
Thursday, August 16
Crosby Hall Floors 2, 4, 6, 8, 10
Luckyday Residential College
Martin Hall Floors 2, 4, 6, 8, 10
Residence Hall 1
Stockard Hall Floors 2, 4, 6, 8, 10
Friday, August 17
Crosby Hall Floors 1, 3, 5, 7, 9
Residential College South
Stockard Hall Floors 3, 5, 7, 9, 11
Volunteers will be available to assist students with move in from 9:00am to 12:00pm on August 15-17, when buildings and parking areas are busiest. Interested in volunteering? Register to groove at move in with us!
- You may move in on the designated date for your building. If you are a member of a group with a scheduled early move in, you will receive information about both your building and group move ins via Ole Miss Gmail. You may move in on the earlier of the dates where applicable.
- You may not move into your residence hall prior to the designated time for your building or group. Rooms are repaired and cleaned according to your scheduled arrival.
- If you’re living in a residence hall or residential college, you will check in at the front desk of your building. Northgate residents will go to the RH1 front desk for check in. Campus Walk residents will go to the Campus Walk office.
- You will need your student ID for check in. Your student ID serves as your building and room key. If you do not have one, go to the student ID center prior to arrival to your building or apartment.
- Parking Info for Move In
- Building Directions
- Renter’s Insurance Info
- Move In Checklist for Residence Halls & Residential Colleges
- Move In Checklist for Northgate Apartments
- Move In Checklist for Campus Walk Apartments
Services Offered by Our Partners
- Lofts – Lofts LLC
- For safety purposes, we do not allow students to bring their own lofts or use cinder blocks or risers to raise beds. Students may only use lofts from our approved loft vendor in our facilities. Students are able to bunk beds themselves using bunking pins (from the front desk) and a rubber mallet.
- The priority deadline to order lofts for Fall 2018 move in is July 1. Orders received after July 1 will be filled according to availability.
- Carpets – Residence Hall Carpets
- Carpets are delivered to residents’ rooms prior to move in.
- Deadline to order for Fall 2018: July 31
- Available carpet sizes
- 9’x12′: Double rooms in Brown, Crosby, Hefley, Stewart
- 10’x12′: Double rooms in Burns, Luckyday Residential College, Minor, Pittman, Residence Hall 1, Residential College South, Stockard-Martin; Room Types C & Q in Residence Halls 2 & 3
- 12’x12′: Large double rooms in Stockard-Martin (rooms ending in 01,06,13,18); Room Type H, M in Residence Halls 2 & 3
- 6’x9′: Quad suites in Luckyday Residential College & Residential College South; Room Type P in Residence Halls 2 & 3
- 7’x12′: Single rooms in Burns, Luckyday Residential College, Minor, Pittman, Residence Hall 1, Residential College South; Double rooms in Deaton; Room Types A, B, D, E, F, G, J, K, L, N in Residence Halls 2 & 3
- A portion of the proceeds from sales of carpets is donated to our student fund.
- Linens & Towels – Ole Miss Bookstore
- Deadline to order for Fall 2018: August 1
- Available linen sizes
- A portion of the proceeds from sales of linens and towels is donated to our student fund.
- Laundry Service – Rebel Laundry
- Move-In Shipping/Summer Shipping & Storage – Campus Package Center