Transfer Student Living Group
- Members: sophomores – seniors
- Building for 2023-2024: TBD
- Students who transfer to the university are eligible to live in a community of fellow transfer students that offers activities and events aimed at enhancing their college experiences.
How to Join
To be eligible to apply for this community, your current admissions classification must be sophomore (with at least 30 credit hours), junior, or senior. If you have questions about your classification, please contact the Office of Admissions.
2023-24 Application & Room Selection Info
Application opens: January 30th, 2023 at 9AM CT.
- Log into the student housing portal.
- Choose Sophomore & Upperclassman in the top bar.
- Select the Sophomore & Upperclassman 2023-24 application.
- Complete the following sections: room selection, profile setup, contract, application fee payment agreement (non-refundable*, billed to bursar account).
- Visit the application confirmation section to confirm your booking.
*The $100 application fee is non-refundable, even if you cancel your contract prior to the cancellation deadline of July 1.
Once you have chosen a room, the room change section will replace room selection in your student housing application. In the room change section, you can view available spaces and change rooms, if desired, as many times as you wish prior to 4:00pm on May 31, which is the last opportunity to change rooms prior to move in. The next available opportunity for room changes will be during the fall semester. As students participate in room selection, availability of buildings and rooms changes frequently. You keep your current room while looking at your options in the room change section; you must choose a bed in another room and confirm your selection in order to leave your current room.