Transfer Student Living Group
- Members: sophomores – seniors
- Building for 2019-20: Residence Hall 1
Students who transfer to the university are eligible to live in a community of fellow transfer students that offers activities and events aimed at enhancing their college experiences.
How to Join
To be eligible to apply for this community, your current admissions classification must be sophomore (with at least 30 credit hours), junior, or senior. If you have questions about your classification, please contact the Office of Admissions.
2019-20 Application & Room Selection Info
Application opens: 9:00am CST on February 4
Application closes: when all spaces are taken
- Log into the student housing portal.
- Choose sophomore & upperclassman in the top bar.
- Select the Sophomore & Upperclassman 2019-20 application.
- Complete the following sections: room selection, profile setup, contract, application fee payment agreement (non-refundable*, billed to bursar account).
- Visit the application confirmation section to confirm your booking.
*The $75 application fee is non-refundable, even if you cancel your contract prior to July 1.
Once you’ve selected a room, you may use the optional room change section in the application to view other spaces available to you and select one of those spaces if you’d like. As long as there are available spaces, you may use the room change section until 4:00pm CDT on July 24. Room changes will next be available after fall semester begins.