skip to main content
Student Housing
The University of Mississippi

two males students and father with moving cart and bagsRenter’s Insurance

As noted in your housing contract, the University of Mississippi assumes no responsibility and provides no insurance or financial protection for your personal property. We strongly recommend that you get renters insurance coverage. As our resident, you’re eligible to purchase coverage through GradGuard’s student renters insurance program. Ole Miss does not receive compensation for providing this student benefit. This preferred rate is available to you because you’re an Ole Miss student. GradGuard’s Renters Insurance is underwritten by Markel® American Insurance Company.

Claims and coverages are subject to language, limits and exclusions, and policy. Visit to get more information about their coverage and a quote.

Grad Guard Renter’s Insurance