Honors College LLC
Sophomores & Upperclassmen
Sophomore, junior, and senior honors students are eligible to live in the Honors College Living-Learning Community (LLC) in Pittman Hall. These students serve as leaders and mentors in the LLC. Rising sophomores and upperclassmen may join by choosing rooms, when available, in the Honors College LLC during the application process.
2020-21 Application & Room Selection Info
Application opens: 9:00am CST on February 3
Application closes: when all spaces are taken
- Log into the student housing portal.
- Choose sophomore & upperclassman in the top bar.
- Select the Sophomore & Upperclassman 2020-21 application.
- Complete the following sections: room selection, profile setup, contract, application fee payment agreement (non-refundable*, billed to bursar account).
- Visit the application confirmation section to confirm your booking.
*The $75 application fee is non-refundable, even if you cancel your contract prior to July 1.
Once you’ve selected a room, you may use the optional room change section in the application to view other spaces available to you and select one of those spaces if you’d like. As long as there are available spaces, you may use the room change section until 4:00pm CDT on July 10.