Located on Sorority Row next to the entrance to campus, Northgate Apartments were built in 1947 to house university faculty. The one-, two-, and three-bedroom units in this community have been renovated and appointed with modern amenities, but the buildings maintain the architectural charm of the era in which they were constructed. Each unit is fully furnished.
- Residents for 2021-22: Sophomores-graduate students, males & females
- Building Amenities Chart
- Move In Info
- Facebook Photo Album
2021-22 Application Info
Application opens: 9:00am CST on February 1
Once all on-campus spaces have been filled, a waitlist will be available.
- Log into the student housing portal.
- Choose sophomore & upperclassman in the top bar.
- Select the Sophomore & Upperclassman 2021-22 application.
- Complete the following sections: room selection, profile setup, contract, application fee payment agreement (non-refundable*, billed to bursar account).
- Visit the application confirmation section to confirm your booking.
*The $75 application fee is non-refundable, even if you cancel your contract prior to July 1.