Located on Sorority Row next to the entrance to campus, Northgate Apartments were built in 1947 to house university faculty. The one-, two-, and three-bedroom units in this community have been renovated and appointed with modern amenities, but the buildings maintain the architectural charm of the era in which they were constructed. Each unit is fully furnished.
- Residents for 2023-24: Sophomores-graduate students, males & females
- Building Amenities Chart
- Northgate Virtual Tours
- Move In Info
- Facebook Photo Album
2023-24 Application Info
Application opens January 30th, 2023 at 9AM.
Once all on-campus spaces have been filled, a waitlist will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Log into the Student Housing Portal.
- Choose Sophomore & Upperclassman in the red menu bar.
- Select the Sophomore & Upperclassman 2023-24 application.
- Complete the following sections: room selection, profile setup, contract, application fee payment agreement (non-refundable*, billed to bursar account).
- Visit the application confirmation section to confirm your booking.
*The $100 application fee is non-refundable, even if you cancel your contract prior to July 1.
Once you have chosen a room, the room change section will replace room selection in your student housing application. In the room change section, you can view available spaces and change rooms, if desired, as many times as you wish prior to 4:00pm on May 31, which is the last opportunity to change rooms prior to move in. The next available opportunity for room changes will be during the fall semester. As students participate in room selection, availability of buildings and rooms changes frequently. You keep your current room while looking at your options in the room change section; you must choose a bed in another room and confirm your selection in order to leave your current room.