The Early Entry Pharmacy Living-Learning Community (LLC) offers a residential component for first-year students admitted to the Early Entry Pharmacy program, adding support and a sense of community to the robust program initiatives already in place to help those students succeed.
First-year early entry pharmacy will be able to choose rooms, when available, in the LLC during the room selection part of the student housing application process. Students who live in the LLC must have roommates who are also first-year students in the early entry pharmacy program. Spaces in the LLC will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Through a variety of activities designed by early entry pharmacy faculty and student housing staff, Early Entry Pharmacy LLC members will have the opportunity to:
- Build relationships among students, staff, and faculty within and beyond the classroom
- Encourage engagement in campus and community life
- Develop key skills for those pursuing a career in pharmacy, such as leadership, professionalism, and accountability
- Create study and peer mentor groups related to common goals and coursework
- Foster a healthy balance between academic pursuits and social engagement
For more information, please contact Chelsea Bennett, Assistant Dean of Student Services and faculty leader for Early Entry Pharmacy LLC at firstname.lastname@example.org or 662-915-6957.
Residence Hall for 2017-18: Residence Hall 3