- Members: freshmen
- Building for 2019-20: Burns Hall
The Early Entry Pharmacy Living-Learning Community (LLC) offers a residential component for first-year students admitted to the Early Entry Pharmacy program, adding support and a sense of community to the robust program initiatives already in place to help those students succeed.
Through a variety of activities designed by Early Entry Program faculty and student housing staff, Early Entry Pharmacy LLC members will have opportunities to:
- Build relationships with students, staff, and faculty within and beyond the classroom
- Engage in campus and community life
- Develop key skills for pursuing a career in pharmacy, such as leadership, professionalism, and accountability
- Foster study and peer mentor groups related to common goals and coursework
- Achieve a healthy balance between academic pursuits and social engagement.
For more information about opportunities available to community members, please contact Early Entry Pharmacy staff at email@example.com or 662-915-7996.
How to Join
First-year Early Entry Program students will be able to choose rooms, when available, in the LLC during the part 2 of the student housing application process. Students who live in the LLC must have roommates who are also first-year students in the early entry pharmacy program. Spaces in the LLC will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.