Summer Camp & Conference Housing
Below are services provided for summer camps and conferences.
- Entrance doors to buildings will be locked at all times.
- All building and student room doors are equipped with electronic locks.
- Staff Availability
- Camp and conference staff are available at all times.
- Student Housing & Conference Services will have one permenant desk location throughout the summer and at least one rotating desk across campus. If a camp or conference requires a desk during their stay on campus, they must request that on the Conference Request Form.
- On-site contact will be given conference staff contact information at check in.
- Internet Access
- All residence halls have wireless internet access.
- Conference participants will be able to login using a Conference Housing Wi-Fi access which will be provided at check-in.
- If your camp and conference participants experience access issues, please contact the IT Helpdesk.
- All residence halls except Brown Hall are equipped with elevators.
- Laundry Facilities
- Laundry facilities are located in each building.
- The laundry machines are coin-operated and accept quarters. Each wash and dry cycle costs $1.50.
- The main lounge of each residence hall has a television with basic cable service.
- Vending Machines
- There are snack and soft drink vending machines located in each residence hall. There are no ice machines in the residence halls.