• Bring your Ole Miss Student ID with you at your scheduled appointment time. This will be used to access your building and room.
• Wear a mask or similar face covering—including homemade mask, scarf, or bandana for each person coming to campus. Nobody will be permitted inside a residence hall without a mask/face covering.
• Be prepared with boxes, tape, and other moving supplies. These items may not be readily available in Oxford.
• Bring a dolly, handcart, or furniture mover to aid in removing large or heavy items.
• Please arrive at your scheduled appointment time and remove your belongings as quickly as possible to remain within your appointment window. Appointment times have been carefully developed to ensure a safe number of people are in each building at one time. Arriving early or staying after your appointment time places everyone in jeopardy.