Spring 2018 Application
Freshmen – Seniors
A $75 nonrefundable application fee is required to complete your student housing application.
Application opens: 9am on October 30, 2017
Move in: 1pm on January 16, 2018
Freshmen will receive assignments at 5pm on January 8. All other students will receive assignments or notifications of space unavailability at that time.
Move-in times will be sent to students prior to the start of the semester via Ole Miss Gmail. Students who are enrolled in Wintersession classes must email email@example.com to request move-in at 12pm on January 1.
- Go to the application page.
- Log in using your Ole Miss webID and password. You’ll also need your student ID number. You can find your student ID number in the Academics section in your MyOleMiss account under Anticipated Graduation Date or by contacting the Office of Admissions.
- Select Spring in the top bar.
- Select the Spring 2018 application.
- Complete all available sections, including signing the electronic contract, paying the $75 non-refundable application fee, and completing your profile.
Building Preferences & Roommate Requests
Please complete the request form within the student housing application if you’d like to submit building preferences and/or roommate requests. You will use your Ole Miss Gmail login to complete the form.
Keep in mind that all room assignments are based on availability. However, we will place you in a preferred building and/or with a preferred roommate if possible.
Also keep in mind that incoming students for Spring 2018 will likely be placed with roommates who lived with us during the fall as there are generally no empty rooms available at the beginning of the semester.
If you are not placed with a preferred roommate, your profile information will be used to determine which available roommate best matches with you. You will not be able to search for available roommates.
In order to have your preferences and requests considered, you must submit them by 4:00pm CT on January 4. Priority for assignments will be based on the date and time that the application is completed.