Sorority Living Group
The Sorority Living Group is available to active members of National Panhellenic Council and National Pan-Hellenic Council sororities. Participants in the Sorority Living Group will reside in Crosby Hall among members of their own and other sororities and will have opportunities to participate in community events and activities that align with sorority curricula, missions, and goals.
Additional Community Info
- Consolidation: If the building does not fill, Student Housing will consolidate and notify individuals of their new room assignments via Ole Miss Gmail.
- Remaining Vacant Spaces in Crosby: All remaining spaces in Crosby will be filled at the discretion of student housing and may be consolidated based on contract terms to maximize remaining spaces.
- Housing Accommodation Needs: If you have a special housing accommodation need, please contact Student Disability Services at 662-915-7128 as soon as possible to begin the process.
- Room Changes: Once the room selection/room swap period has concluded, all room changes will take place during the open room change period at the beginning of the Fall 2016 semester, which is typically held approximately two weeks after the start of classes. No room change requests will be honored prior to the open room change period at the beginning of the Fall 2016 semester.
- Waitlist: Spaces will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. The date and time at which your name is added to the waitlist will determine your priority. Individuals will be contacted via Ole Miss Gmail and the phone number on file when/if a space becomes available. If offered an available space, the individual will be required to complete the contract and submit the $75 non-refundable application fee within 48 hours. If this is not completed within the timeframe, the individual will lose the space. If you place yourself on the waitlist but later determine that you will be living elsewhere, please email email@example.com immediately to be removed from the waitlist.
- Cancellation: The cancellation deadline for Fall 2016/Spring 2017 applications is July 1, 2016. Cancellation must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.