- Members: freshmen
- Building for 2019-20: Minor Hall
The School of Law Living-Learning Community (LLC) is open to freshmen who are interested in attending law school post-graduation. Goals of the LLC are to introduce students to the law, teach them what is required to attend law school, and provide guidance on how to ultimately obtain a career in the legal industry.
The School of Law LLC will:
- Provide opportunities for students to learn about the law and legal education
- Provide mentors to help guide students throughout their freshman year
- Introduce students to Ole Miss Law
- Educate students on characteristics of successful lawyers.
LLC members will take a section of EDHE 105: The Freshman Year Experience together.
For more information about opportunities available to community members, please contact Ole Miss School of Law staff at email@example.com or (662) 915-6910.
How to Join
If you’d like to apply for membership in this community, please email your resume and a statement on why you’re interested in law to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students who are accepted for membership will choose rooms in the LLC during room selection part of the student housing application process. Students who live in the LLC must have roommates who are also members. Spaces in the LLC will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.