RC South Application Info for Sophomores & Upperclassmen
If you’re interested in applying for new membership in Residential College South, please contact Sue Gauthier, RC South Coordinator, at email@example.com.
2020-21 Application & Room Selection Info
Application opens: 9:00am CST on February 3
Application closes: when all spaces are taken
Current Residential College South members must have approval for renewed membership in order to complete student housing application process by choosing a room in RC South.
- Log into the student housing portal.
- Choose sophomore & upperclassman in the top bar.
- Select the Sophomore & Upperclassman 2020-21 application.
- Complete the following sections: room selection, profile setup, contract, application fee payment agreement (non-refundable*, billed to bursar account).
- Visit the application confirmation section to confirm your booking.
*The $75 application fee is non-refundable, even if you cancel your contract prior to July 1.
Once you’ve selected a room, you may use the optional room change section in the application to view other spaces available to you and select one of those spaces if you’d like. As long as there are available spaces, you may use the room change section until 4:00pm CDT on July 22. Room changes will next be available after fall semester begins.