- Members: freshmen
- Building for 2019-20: Minor Hall
The Mississippi Outreach to Scholastic Talent (MOST) LLC provides a supportive residential experience that fosters academic and social success for students who attended the MOST Conference. The LLC adds an additional layer of community to help MOST students succeed in their transition to college.
Through a variety of activities designed by the MOST committee and staff, MOST Student Advisory Group, and student housing staff, students living in the MOST LLC will have opportunities to:
- Expand upon learning and community building from the MOST Conference and MOST Reunion
- Develop positive interpersonal relationships with faculty, peers, LLC community members, and university staff through opportunities for active engagement and community building
- Contribute to a classroom learning community in which enhanced critical-thinking skills are developed to better engage in the university system
- Participate in transformational learning environments that focus on the steady process of personal growth and development through self-reflection, relationship building, and collaborative work.
For more information about opportunities available to community members, please contact MOST staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or (662) 915-1689.
How to Join
All incoming freshman MOST Conference participants are eligible for membership in the MOST LLC. Spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
MOST Conference attendees will be able to choose rooms, when available, in the MOST LLC during part 2 of the student housing application process. Students who live in the LLC must have roommates who are also incoming freshman MOST Conference participants.