Luckyday Residential College Application Info for Sophomores & Upperclassmen
If you’re interested in applying for new membership in Luckyday Residential College, please contact Ebonee Carpenter, Luckyday RC Program Coordinator, at email@example.com prior to applying for student housing. You must be approved for membership in LRC in order to choose a room in LRC in the student housing application.
2021-22 Application Info
Application opens: 9:00am CST on February 1
Application closes: when all spaces are taken
Current LRC members must have approval for renewed membership in order to complete student housing application process by choosing a room in the LRC.
- Log into the student housing portal.
- Choose sophomore & upperclassman in the top bar.
- Select the Sophomore & Upperclassman 2021-22 application.
- Complete the following sections: room selection, profile setup, contract, application fee payment agreement (non-refundable*, billed to bursar account).
- Visit the application confirmation section to confirm your booking.
*The $75 application fee is non-refundable, even if you cancel your contract prior to July 1.
All members will select spaces in double-occupancy rooms. If you are returning member and have applied for a single or quad room, you will be contacted by Ebonee Carpenter once you have completed the application process.