skip to main content
Student Housing
The University of Mississippi

Lockout Service Request

You are expected to keep your student ID cards and residence key, if applicable, with you at all times. If you lose your student ID and/or key, you must complete the Lockout Service Request process to be given access to your residence.


Lockout Service Charges

There is a $5 charge for lockout service, regardless of time of day. 

If you have lost your student ID, a temporary access card will be provided. You must return the temporary access card by the time specified by the front desk staff member. Failure to return the temporary access card will result in a $10 charge to your bursar account. 

Policy Info


Please visit the front desk of your building to request lockout service.