- Members: freshmen
- Building for 2019-20: Burns Hall
The FASTrack Living-Learning Community (LLC) provides a residential environment that fosters academic and social success for freshman students who are accepted into the FASTrack program. The LLC adds an additional layer of community to help FASTrack students succeed in their transition to college.
Through a variety of activities designed by FASTrack and student housing staff, students living in the FASTrack LLC will have opportunities to:
- Build strong relationships through positive first-year experiences in a common living environment
- Demonstrate knowledge of our campus and its many resources
- Maintain a healthy balance between academic and social pursuits
- Develop relationships with students, staff, and faculty that facilitate learning beyond the classroom
- Foster study groups and discussions regarding common class work, reading, and events
- Develop skills that help them to become engaged scholars and responsible citizens
- Become engaged in campus activities and community events.
For more information about opportunities available to community members, please contact FASTrack staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or (662) 915-1448.
How to Join
FASTrack participants will be able to choose rooms, when available, in the FASTrack LLC during part 2 of the student housing application process. Students who live in the LLC must have roommates who are also FASTrack participants. Spaces in the LLC will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.