Pak Mail Ole Miss
Located in Crosby Hall
LINE CAM – MAIL CENTER (viewable on campus only)
LINE CAM – PACKAGE CENTER (viewable on campus only)
- Package Pickup Center in Brown Hall is now open 9am-10pm Mon-Fri and 9am-6pm Sat.
- Crosby Hall mail center is now open 9am-10pm Mon-Fri and 9am-6pm Sat.
- New scanner technology has been implemented to make package check in, recipient notification, and pick up processes faster and more efficient.
- As a result of moving package operations to Brown Hall, faster and more efficient service is now available at the mail center in Crosby Hall.
- Additional staff have been added at both locations to aid in operations and incoming communications.
Pak Mail Ole Miss is the official student mailbox service provider for our campus.
Campus residents who wish to receive mail and/or packages on campus should register for these services for the upcoming year. Registration is currently open.
Mailboxes are also be available for rental by international students, students who live off campus, student organizations, university staff, faculty, alumni, and retirees.
The entrance to Pak Mail Ole Miss is at the back of Crosby Hall, separate from the entrance to the residential area of Crosby Hall.
- Student mailbox service
- Storage & moving
- Western Union
- Money orders
- Passport photos
- International shipping & package receipt
First & Last Names (no nicknames)
PMB #XXXX (XXXX = mailbox number)
115 Northgate Drive
University, MS 38677-9705