Spring 2017 Move In: January 17, 2017 (time TBA)
- You may move into your residence hall on the designated date for your hall or group, whichever is earliest.
- You may not move into your residence hall prior to the designated time for your building or group. Rooms are repaired and cleaned according to your scheduled arrival.
- Report directly to your residence hall to check in. Northgate residents will go to the RH1 front desk for check in. Campus Walk residents will go directly to the Campus Walk office. You must have your student ID for check in. If you do not have one, you must go to the student ID center prior to arrival to your hall or apartment.
- Students may not check in after 10:00pm or before 9:00am, so plan your arrival accordingly.
- For students with flexible arrival plans, we suggest you arrive no earlier than noon if possible on your designated move-in day.
- Important Parking Info for Move In
- Building Directions
- Move In Checklist for Residence Halls & Residential Colleges
- Move In Checklist for Northgate Apartments
- Move In Checklist for Campus Walk Apartments
Services through Our Partners
- Move-In Shipping/Summer Shipping & Storage – Campus Package Center
- Lofts – Lofts, LLC
- For safety purposes, we do not allow students to bring their own lofts or use cinder blocks or risers to raise beds. Students may only use lofts from Lofts, LLC in our facilities. Students are able to bunk beds themselves using bunking pins (from the front desk) and a rubber mallet.
- The priority deadline to order lofts for Fall 2016 move in is July 1, 2016. Orders received after July 1 will be filled according to availability.
- Carpets – Residence Hall Carpets
- Deadline to order for Fall 2017: TBA
- Available carpet sizes
- Brown, Crosby, Hefley, Stewart: 9’x12′
- Martin/Stockard (Double), Residential Colleges (Double), Minor (Double), Burns (Double), Pittman (Double), Residence Hall 1 (double): 10’x12′
- Martin/Stockard (Deluxe Double – rooms ending in 01, 06,13,18): 12’x12′
- Residential Colleges (Quads): 6’x9′
- Deaton, Residential Colleges (Singles): 7’x12′
- Minor, Pittman, Burns, Residence Hall 1 (CA single room): 7’x12′
- Carpet Sizes for RH2, RH3