9:00am-4:00pm, January 14, 2015 (info sent via Ole Miss Gmail)
May Intersession (Pittman Hall)
- Move in: 3:00pm on Sunday, May 10, 2015
- Move out: 10:00am on Sunday, May 24, 2015
- Residents who are living with us in spring semester may remain in their spring spaces until intersession move in.
Summer I (Pittman Hall)
- Move in: 12:00pm, Tuesday, May 26, 2015
- Move out: 10:00am on Thursday, June 25, 2015
Summer II (Pittman Hall, Burns Hall)
- Move in: 12:00pm, Sunday, June 28, 2015
- Move out: 10:00am on Wednesday, July 29, 2015
August Intersession (Martin Hall, Stockard Hall)
- Move in: 12:00pm, Sunday, August 2, 2015
- Move out: 10:00am on Sunday, August 16, 2015
- Residents who are living with us in fall semester may immediately move into their fall spaces after moving out of their August Intersession spaces.
Fall 2015 (available spring 2015)
Ole Miss Dining: Fall Move-In Week Meal Plan
General Move In Info
- You may move into your residence hall on the designated date for your hall or group, whichever is earliest.
- *You may not move into your residence hall prior to the designated time for your building or group. Rooms are repaired and cleaned according to your scheduled arrival.
- Report directly to your residence hall to check in. Follow the signs to the front desk or your designated check-in area on the 1st floor. Northgate residents will go to the Northgate Office (A 103) for check in. Campus Walk residents will go directly to the Campus Walk office. You must have your student ID for check in. If you do not have one, you must go to the student ID center prior to arrival to your hall or apartment.
- Students may not check in after 10:00pm or before 9:00am, so plan your arrival accordingly.
- For students with flexible arrival plans, we suggest you arrive no earlier than noon if possible on your designated move-in day.
- Please note that all cardboard boxes must be broken down and placed in the recycled areas outside the residence halls and apartments.
- If you have questions about meal plans, please contact Ole Miss Dining Services. To have an active meal plan, you must be a full-time student and already have your student fees assessed.
Services through Our Partners
- Move-In Shipping/Summer Shipping & Storage – Pak Mail Ole Miss
- Lofts – Lofts, LLC
- For safety purposes, we do not allow students to bring their own lofts or use cinder blocks or risers to raise beds. Students may only use lofts from Lofts, LLC in our facilities. Students are able to bunk beds themselves using bunking pins (from the front desk) and a rubber mallet.
- The priority deadline to order lofts for Fall 2015 move in is July 1, 2015. Orders received after July 1 will be filled according to availability.
- Linens & Towels – Residence Hall Linens
- Carpets – Residence Hall Carpets
- Suggested carpet sizes
- Brown, Crosby, Deaton, Hefley, Kincannon, Stewart: 9’x12′
- Martin/Stockard (Double), Residential Colleges (Double), Minor, Burns, Pittman, Residence Hall 1: 10’x12′
- Martin/Stockard (Deluxe Double – 1,6,13,18): 12’x12′
- Residential Colleges (Quads): 6’x9′
- Residential Colleges (Singles): 6’x9′
- Minor, Pittman, Burns (CA single room): 7’x12′
- Suggested carpet sizes