Sophomore Year Experience
Members of our sophomore year experience program, Emerging Leaders, enjoy a residential life that offers mentoring and leadership development outside of the classroom and provides them with opportunities to further enhance their skills for academic success.
Sophomore Year Experience Goals
- Students will develop meaningful relationships with their community peers.
- Students will be able to identify and utilize opportunities to become involved in their respective communities.
- Students will learn to work with others, practice collaboration while recognizing differences, and be committed to ethical action.
- Students will engage in activities that enhance their academic goals and personal interest development.
- Students will develop meaningful connections with faculty and staff.
Ridge North, and Ridge South. Members of Emerging Leaders live in Campus Walk.