Community Mission Statement
Our communities are designed to engage students in active learning, while building inclusive communities. Each community is unique, and all will aim to provide spirited, purposeful communities where students can build relationships with faculty and staff, connect with their peers in new ways, and learn more about themselves.
Studies of residential communities show that students who participate:
- Maintain higher GPAs
- Refine critical thinking skills
- Experience an easier transition into college life
- Connect with the University campus more quickly and more deeply
- Easily engage with students who have similar interests
- Develop a focused support network of students, advisors, and professors
- Have increased faculty/staff contact outside of the classroom.