Application Info for Current Freshmen, Sophomores, & Upperclassmen
Returning freshmen (with at least two completed semesters of on-campus residency), sophomores, and upperclassmen may apply for spaces in Campus Walk or the residential colleges only. Spaces are limited.
Residential College South & Luckyday Residential College Application Information
Students who are interested in living in the residential colleges must complete the residential college application process in addition to the housing application for returning students. For more information on applying for the residential colleges, students should contact the residential colleges directly.
Luckyday Residential College: email@example.com
Residential College South: firstname.lastname@example.org
Campus Walk Apartments Application Information
Current residents of Campus Walk may renew their current spaces (exceptions: B101, B102, B103, B104, B201) or choose other spaces within the complex from 9:00am CST on Monday, February 10, 2014, through 11:59pm CST Sunday, February 16, 2014.
- Log into MyOleMiss and select the ‘Housing’ tab from the top menu bar.
- Directly below the ‘Housing’ tab option, select ‘Application’, which is next to ‘Home’.
- Select the ‘Apartment 2014-2015 CW and VL’ option.
- Follow through all tabs in the Housing Application Menu including: selecting your current bed space (it is the only option that will show at this time)*, electronically signing the 12 month online contract, and paying the non-refundable $75 application fee by agreeing to bill your bursar for the fee.
- Your bedspace will be reserved only after you agree to post the $75 non-refundable application fee to your bursar account. If this fee section is not complete and you log out of the application, you will lose the apartment space you selected.
- Be sure to review your application status to confirm your booking.
- The $75 application fee is non-refundable, even if you cancel your contract prior to July 1, 2014. You are able to pay the fee online during the application process by selecting for the fee to be posted to your student bursar account. Please be aware that failure to pay off the application fee that was posted to your bursar may affect your ability to register for Fall 2014 or keep your Fall 2014 schedule.
Current Campus Walk residents may select other apartments within the complex from 9:00am CST on Tuesday, February 18, 2014,through 11:59pm CST on Sunday, February 23, 2013. This will be the first opportunity for current residents of B 101, 102, 103, 104 and 201 to renew at Campus Walk. Students will follow the instructions listed above but will be offered a list of all available bedspaces during space selection*.
*Reassignment and Consolidation Notice:
Please note, per the housing contract, that while you are being afforded the opportunity to self-select an apartment space, the Department of Student Housing reserves the right to relocate and consolidate students to maximize occupancy. Because both genders may not occupy the same apartment, this includes some consolidation during the application process to make room by gender as needed.
If you do not sign up for a space during these times, you will lose priority for apartment spaces at Campus Walk.
Beginning at 9:00am CST on Thursday, February 27, 2014, (until all apartment spaces are reserved), any remaining spaces in Campus Walk will be available for reservation by all current campus residents.
- Log into MyOleMiss, and select the ‘Housing’ tab from the top menu bar.
- Directly below the ‘Housing’ tab, select ‘Application’, which is next to ‘Home’.
- Select the ‘Apartment 2014-2015 CW and VL’ application.
- Complete the information in all tabs in the Housing Application Menu including: electronically signing the online 12 month contract, paying the non-refundable $75 application fee by agreeing to the bill bursar option, and self-selecting an apartment space.
- The $75 application fee is non-refundable, even if you cancel your contract prior to July 1, 2014. Please be aware that failure to pay the application fee that was posted to your bursar may affect your ability to register for Fall 2014 or keep your Fall 2014 schedule.
- Once you’ve completed all steps of the application process, view your application status to confirm your booking.
Please note that all remaining apartment spaces will likely be reserved within a few hours of the application opening. Our application site is set up to allow only a certain number of students to access the application at one time. If you receive a message indicating limited access, please refresh the page until you gain access.
As space on campus is incredibly limited, students who do not secure bedspaces during this process should look at off-campus housing options.
Once all on-campus spaces have been filled, we will offer a waitlist. You will receive an email closer to that time with more details about the waitlist option.
The housing contract cancellation deadline is July 1, 2014. After that date, any student wishing to cancel his or her housing contract will be directed through the contract appeal process in which release is not guaranteed.