Members of our apartment communities are sophomores and upperclassmen who enjoy a residential life that offers enrichment connecting to common general interests. Living among peers of varied educational interests and participating in programming led by student housing staff enhances student success and helps them to build skills that bring success in their careers and in life.
Apartment Community Goals
- Students will develop meaningful relationships with their community peers.
- Students will be able to identify and utilize opportunities to become involved in their respective communities.
- Students will learn to work with others, practice collaboration while recognizing differences, and be committed to ethical action.
- Students will engage in activities that enhance their academic goals and personal interest development.
- Students will develop meaningful connections with faculty and staff.